Assistant Contract Supervisor – 40K – London / Berkshire
Are you currently a M&E Supervisor who is looking to join a progressive and growing company with excellent career opportunities?
I am currently representing a well-established M&E specialist with over 100 staff who are currently in search of a contract supervisor to join a growing team based at their Birmingham office to look after Birmingham and Manchester.
Duties / responsibilities:
Other duties include:
- Control purchases sub-contractor/costs for their region.
- Respond to client requests and attend meetings when required gaining client confidence.
- Manage & route engineers to the contracts under your supervision.
- Attend contract handover meetings for new sites.
- Assist line manager with contractual targets, site visits, service visits and repairs being carried out.
- Operate and conform to office/company systems.
- Attend regular monthly managers meeting and provide report.
- Ensure that your teams paperwork reaches the office as requested and to the deadlines set. This includes your own.
- Ensure that sub-contractors used on your sites are carrying out work in accordance with company instructions.
- Be available to attend internal and external meetings.
- Understand the various office systems.
- Be responsible for clear and accurate reporting to your line Manager.
- Ensure overtime is carried out in accordance with company instructions.
- Supervising over-time when requested.
- Arrange site cover during your engineer's annual leave and sickness periods.
- Ensure all logbooks and CAFM systems are correctly filled in for the sites you are responsible for.
Ideal candidate :
- Client quotes with the relevant profit margins as agreed. A quotation template has been formulated; this is to always be used.
- All sales/financial queries to your Regional Manager.
- Represent the Company by:
- Always Protecting the Company’s interests.
- Leading by example.
- Ensuring your appearance and manner appropriately represent the company and those of the engineers you are responsible for.
- Ensure all duties conform to the Hemlow Health and Safety policy and handbook guidelines.
Someone from an M&E background looking for the first step on the ladder to becoming a contact manager.
working closely with the regional manager with a cluster of engineers and clients to manage.
Supervisor/contract supervisor exp be ideal, must be happy with shirt and office role.
80% office and 20% attending sites Package:
- Annual wage – £40,368 per annum
- Company vehicle or allowance as per the company car policy
- Company mobile for business use
- Company tablet
- 20 days holiday rising per year up to a maximum of 25 days
- Company pension scheme
- Company health scheme (after a qualification period)
- Expenses paid for any out of pocket expenses incurred
- Hours of work 8am – 5pm Monday to Friday.
- Sick pay at the discretion of the company
- Will need to complete a 6 month probationary period
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for a clear plan of progression and step into a more senior role within M&E. If you feel this could be of interest, please send me your up to date CV.