M&E Business Development Manager
My Client is a multiskilled buildings services maintenance company that specialises in large commercial gas fired energy centres and plant rooms. We work for residential and commercial managing agents plus also offices and schools.
They are currently seeking a motivated and results-driven Business Development Manager to join our team and play a key role in driving our business forward.
Salary: Package up to £70k, plus car allowance
Hours: 8am – 5pm
Location: offices close to Stansted Airport ( Hybrid role 50% office 50% wfh)
Reporting to: General Manager
- Identify new business opportunities within M & E maintenance and develop strategies to capitalize on them.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with potential clients, partners, and stakeholders.
- Conduct market research to identify trends, competitive landscapes, and potential areas for growth.
- Develop and implement sales strategies to achieve revenue targets and business objectives.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless execution of business development initiatives.
- Prepare and deliver compelling presentations to potential clients and partners.
- Negotiate contracts and agreements with clients, ensuring favourable terms for both parties.
- Monitor and report on sales
- Competitive salary & car allowance
- Sickness and accident salary protection insurance
- Life insurance
- Holiday entitlement: 25 days plus Bank Holidays
- Employee assistance programme, including.
- Access to 24/7 private GP
- Telephone counselling
- Free access to onsite gym, spa and tennis court
- Hybrid working
- Bring your dog to work day
- Social events
- Tech desk support
- 3 years of experience in business development, sales, or related roles.
- Previous experience is desirable within the M & E industry.
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets.
- Strong negotiation and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a collaborative team.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical abilities.
- Proficiency in CRM software tools.
- You must be living and authorised to work in the UK to apply for this position.
Full clean UK driving licence is essential plus clear DBS check