Business Development Manager
(must have sales experience in M&E /HVAC / air conditioning / electrical or Hard Service/ facilities management)
My client is a HVAC & M&E Engineering Company who provide projects, maintenance and breakdown services to their commercial, industrial and retail client base. Mainly covering London and the home counties, with a head office based in Surrey, they now seek an experienced sales professional with a proven track record with within Industry.
The Company :
HVAC & M&E Engineering company running for over 8 years.
Currently employ over 30 staff directly and continue to grow
Specialise in HVAC Maintenance and small works projects ranging from £10K – £500k
They get the majority of their work from large facilities companies and they cover predominantly commercial Buildings & colleges.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The M&E company is looking for a proactive Business Development Manager / Sales manager to join their expanding business selling services, maintenance and small works projects to commercial clients, leisure centres, Facilities Management companies, large contractors, colleges, Critical environment across London and the South.
You will be working closely with the director carrying out the following duties :
• Respond to leads & Invitations to tender in a timely and professional manner
• experience in mobile and static tenders, ranging from £10,000.00 to £500,00.00 PPM contracts and small refurbishment works/ fit outs.
• Understanding of Word, PowerPoint and Excel
• Input into the strategic sales plan - a defined business plan that determines objectives and drivers to achieve an agreed sales target
• Develop a portfolio of high-profile end user clients in the south east and London,
• Identify new business opportunities to maximise sales – new target clients, new partners, new ways to reach the existing market, new products
• Full sales cycle from pre invitation to tender, manage the bid through to account management.
• Develop existing clients and grow net spend
• Account management
This is an exciting opportunity for Business development manager / Sales manager to join a forward thinking business
Business development manager / Sales manager will ideally have :
• A proven track record of acquiring new business.
• Have an excellent understanding of the current market conditions, with a good network of contacts.
Salary and package
£50-60k basic – 20% uncapped commission- car or car allowance