BMS Sales Director / Business development Manager - £60k-£80k depending on experience
80% Business development
20% Account management
The Company :
- Currently 28 Engineers strong
- Specialise in BMS, Commercial Heating & Electrical and design and build their own BMS panels
- Office Hemel Hempstead
- Their clients include : Commercial only, Multi office space, Commercial part of Haringey Council, Facilities Companies, Schools.
- Majority of their work is London and the Home Counties
My Client is currently in search of an experienced BMS business development manager with Account management experience to join their growing company and head up the development and growth of the BMS division. The business development manager / BMS sales director will be carrying out the following duties :
- Respond to all leads & Invitations to tender in a timely and professional manner
- Develop and grow the BMS division through winning new work
- Complete tender return documents (with costings for suppliers ) Alongside the Service & Project Managers.
- Ideally experienced in BMS tenders, ranging from £15,000.00 to £100,0000.00
- Strong understanding of BMS i.e Trend, Tridium, siemens
- Understanding of Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Input into the strategic sales plan - a defined business plan that determines objectives and drivers to achieve an agreed sales target
- Identify new business opportunities to maximise sales – new target clients, new partners, new ways to reach the existing market.
- Full sales cycle from pre invitation to tender, manage the bid through to account management.
- Develop existing clients and grow net spend
This is an exciting opportunity for BDM to join a business that is looking to double its turnover and offer a clear progression route.To apply you must have :
- A proven track record within a BMS company.
- Have an excellent understanding of the current market conditions, with a good network of contacts.
- Be client facing, able to objection handle and happy to entertain clients.
- £60k - £80k basic ( depending on experience) plus bonus / commission
- company car or car allowance ( optional )
- phone & laptop
- 20 days holiday + 8 bank holidays