Static Mehcanical / AHU Engineer - Hammersmith
This is a generally a static role to be based at Charing Cross Hospital
MAIN DUTIES & KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
KEY SKILL/EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Carry out full pre planned maintenance schedules and reactive maintenance to all systems within a building, predominantly AHU's and TMV's.
- Servicing and fault finding on various heating and ventilation systems. To include air handling units, fan coils, heat recover and air conditioning systems.
- Maintain and manage the records.
- Assist with installation and modification of building equipment systems.
- Work with the full engineering team liaising with other specialisms where necessary
- Order parts and supplies as required and maintain stock and inventory control.
- Perform other duties within your capabilities as assigned.
- Maintain the reputation of the company for high standards of work and professionalism at all time.
- To work as a positive team player, demonstrating mutual respect and integrity for others whilst maintaining open and effective communication at all levels with the business.
SALARY & PACKAGE
- NVQ/ City and Guilds in a relevant field, gas, electrical, mechanical, F-Gas, water treatment desirable however, not essential.
- Understanding of AHU'S servicing
- Substantial, relevant experience and/or qualifications in health and safety and the ability to work in accordance with health and safety requirements as a matter of routine.
- Well versed in completing paperwork including PPM paperwork, inspection sheets, RAMS etc
- Good working knowledge of the building services environment and other disciplines would be a distinct advantage.
- £28,000 - £32,000
- 28 Days Holiday (inc bank holidays)
- Multidisciplinary Building Services Company
- Operating for over 20 years
- Have 2 offices, Colchester & Liverpool Street
- The predominantly work within Hospitals and Commercial Properties.
- Clients include: Optimum, FES, Flowrite, EMCOR.
- They carry out predominantly AC, electrical, mechanical & plumbing works.
- 20 Engineers on their books as it stands.