Sorry, this job is no longer available
Please use the search to find another job.
- My client is a mechanical & electrical engineering company who have been established for 50 years, providing service, maintenance and breakdown services to their wide portfolio of clients within Central London.
- A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Lead Building Services Supervisor to join a team of 5 to work on the prestigious Chelsea barracks. A Grade A Historic Listed Building comprising of high end residential, Luxury townhouses and commercial/retail units.
- You will be acting as the Lead Engineer on site, leading a team of 4 engineers and managing the PPMS and client on site.
Duties on site:
- The ideal candidate will be mechanically biased engineer with 5 + years’ experience in the industry, who has worked within a commercial/high end residential site previously on a static basis.
- Will have experience working in a Lead Role and managing team and PPMs.
Salary & Package:
- Service and repair of mechanical equipment
- Split systems
- Lighting Control & BMS operation
- Water temp checks
- M&E PPM
PLEASE CONTACT SEAN HITCHMAN ON 020 7932 2800
- £38,000 - £40,000
- 8 to 5 Monday to Friday
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Mobile phone
- Ample overt time
- Company pension
- Training and development