Mobile Commercial gas engineer
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Commercial Gas Engineer to carry out PPM and Reactive work to variety of commercial premises, mostly within the M25 area .
This is a hands-on role and would suit an individual that can work using their own initiative and have a proactive approach to undertake all tasks required, a conscientious and reliable team player and someone that has excellent interpersonal and communication skills. There is full technical support and scheduling of works from our office
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Competitive salary
- Holiday entitlement: 25 days plus Bank Holidays
- Bonus incentive schemes
- Fully equipped van less than 3 years old (Transit or similar)
- Uniform, phone, tablet, fuel card, parking credit card
- Child care voucher scheme
- Auto enrolment pension
- Training and development
- Sickness insurance scheme
- Tech desk support
- A minimum of: COCN1, ICPN1, CIGA1, CDGA1, TPCP1, CCN1, CENWAT
- Knowledge of a variety of Commercial/Domestic appliances and maintenance.
- Possess comprehensive technical skills along with extensive experience in commercial fault finding and rectification.
- Good all round knowledge of heating systems, fixed electrical systems & controls/BMS.
- Good mechanical & plumbing skills.
- Good interpersonal & communicating skills, flexible approach to work/Clients' requirements. Be prepared to work out of hours from time to time and participate in the callout rota. Good organisational skills and have a positive attitude.
- Gas Safe registered.
- Full UK driving licence.
- You must be living and authorised to work in the UK to apply for this position.
£46,000 to £48,000 & over timeHours:
8am – 5pmLocation of work:
99% inside of M25Call out Rota:
Approximately 1 week in 7 Overtime rate:
1.5 or double time plus standby allowance of £150