Commercial Gas Engineer – Nottingham – 45K
I am currently representing a M&E specialist who have an exciting new opportunity for a commercial gas engineer to eventually progress into a contract management role. Working across a variety of high end clientele and disciplines such as heating, ventilation, electrical, AC & BMS they are looking for an established commercial gas engineer to take over the heating side of the business after a successful trial period.
The ideal candidate would be based within Nottingham or a reasonable commute with work local to the Nottingham area but also on a national basis. The candidate would have their up to date commercial gas tickets and any further skills i.e. FGAS or Electrical qualifications being an added bonus.
You will receive full support within the transition and start to take over the heating side and the client is happy to help with any additional training & qualifications needed for the position.
- Looking for an experienced heating & ventilation engineer from a commercial bias to join the team and within a 3 – 6-month period take over the heating side of the business.
- Need someone competent providing installations, breakdowns, paperwork and also ordering of parts etc.
- Commercial gas is the main requirement however if they are dual skilled within AC or electrical etc being an added bonus.
- Candidate will need to be flexible travelling and at times staying away.
- To eventually take part In the growth of the business through recruitment of engineers and also potential new office space.
- Starting salary from 40 – 45k (with salary rise as position grows).
- Company vehicle and credit card
- All staying away accommodated for.
- 30 days holiday (including bank)
- No call out
- 40 hour working week – flexible depending on site location
- Overtime at 1.5 in week for extra hours & double time for weekend works.
- Workplace pension
If you feel this is a well suited role or would like to find out more about the position, please send your up to date CV or contact me to discuss.