Commercial Electrician - North M25 - London
I am currently representing an excellent building services company who are currently in search of a Mobile commercial electrician to join a busy projects team.
The ideal candidate would be based around the North Circular of the M25 and is flexible to staying away with some of the projects being based Nationally. The work while vary depending on the needs of the contracts with plenty of scope of progression within the business.
Work included but no limited too:
• Installing new circuits and adapting existing in commercial environments
• 1st fix & 2nd fix to fire alarms and other associated equipment
• Circuit testing & containment
• Installation of wiring
• Running cable trays & conduit
• Installation of fuse boards
• Installation of lighting, emergency lighting
• Installation of lamps & ballasts
• Be able to fill in timesheets and job sheets electronically.
• Good communication with polite and helpful nature when speaking with clients
• Multidisciplinary Building Services Company
• Operating for over 20 years
• Have 2 offices in the UK
• The predominantly work within Hospitals and Commercial Properties.
• They carry out predominantly AC, electrical, mechanical & plumbing works.
• 14 Engineers on their books as it stands.
SALARY & PACKAGE
• 36-38k with performance reviews.
• Hotels & Allowances for staying away
• Van & Fuel Card
• 20 Days Holiday & 8 Bank Holidays
• Lots of overtime
• Monday – Friday – 40 hour week
If you feel you would be well suited for the role or would like to find out more, please send me your up to date CV.
Email: twilson @rgb.co.uk