Commercial Electrician - South/South West London - £38,000
SALARY & PACKAGE
• Up to £38.000/40.000.00
• Van & Fuel Card
• 20 Days Holiday & 8 Bank Holidays
• Lots of overtime
• Monday – Friday
• 8am – 5pm
• Covering London & the Home Counties
Installing new circuits and adapting existing in commercial environments including hospitals and similar environments.
Installation of wiring
Running cable trays & conduit
Installation of fuse boards
Installation of lighting, emergency lighting
Installation of lamps & ballasts
2391 qualification advantageous but not essential.
Be able to fill in timesheets and job sheets electronically.
Good communication with polite and helpful nature when speaking with clients
Work will primarily be within the M25 however travelling further is not uncommon
Work vehicle and phone provided
• Multidisciplinary Building Services Company
• Operating for over 20 years
• Have 2 offices in the UK
• The predominantly work within Hospitals and Commercial Properties.
• They carry out predominantly AC, electrical, mechanical & plumbing works.
• 14 Engineers on their books as it stands.
If you feel you would be well suited for the role or would like to find out more, please send me your up to date CV.
Email: twilson @rgb.co.uk