Junior Contracts / Project Manager - £36-£45K – London
SALARY & PACKAGE
• Annual wage - up to 45,000 per annum dependant on experience
• Vehicle Provided.
• Company mobile/laptop for business use
• Company tablet
• 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
• Company pension scheme & healthcare
• Hours of work 8am - 5pm Monday to Friday.
• Company uniform and PPE supplied
An exciting opportunity has come up for a Junior contracts / project manager to join a progressing and growing company.
As a business, they are well established and have been operating for over 30 years. They have a very strong presence in London with over 30 HVAC engineers and 15 commercial gas engineers working for them.
Earlier this year they opened up a Manchester division and have since grown from strength to strength.
This role is an excellent opportunity to join a growing team and will initially be assisting the Director, Projects and contracts manager office based. You will be getting to know the business and learning your day to day duties and after an initial qualifying period start to run your own P&L and team.
The successful candidate will have fantastic scope to develop and the opportunity to progress their position with a roofless ceiling.
The ideal candidate will have come from an engineer background and is based close to the office within South East London / Kent. Some experience within a similar position is also desired but not a must.
• HVAC Specialist Company
• Based in Manchester & London
• Running for over 30 years
• Privately owned business
• £4mil turn over
• Employ over 30 HVAC Engineers & 10 Commercial Gas Engineers as a business
If you feel the role could be well suited or would like to find out more, please send me your up to date CV or contact me to discuss.
Email : twilson @rgb.co.uk