Gas Contract Manager 45k Plus Car - Apply today
I am currently representing an excellent M&E building services provider who are seeking a gas contracts manager to join the team to be based primarily at their busy office in the Midlands.
This position will be based at the office, covering various contracts including hospitality, universities and office space. You will manage and have support from one co-ordinator and one admin within the office to assist with your day to day duties and the planning side.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record carrying out this job role with existing experience working within heating & gas and have either had experience working within a similar position or from a supervisor / Senior level that are looking to break into a contracts manager position.
Duties will include & not be limited to:
• Manage existing commercial contracts within Midlands, building strong relationships between the company and end client.
• Planning engineers workload alongside coordinator and managing admin team.
• Reviewing asset surveys and PPM maintenance schedules
• Produce Quotes and carrying out site surveys.
• Arrange Materials and oversee extra small works using your engineering staff
• Face to Face Meetings with clients
• Maintain & develop client relationships.
• Running a P&L with monthly meetings and assistance from financial director.
SALARY & PACKAGE
• 45K salary
• Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm or 8.30 – 4.30.
• Company Car
• 25 Days Holiday + bank
• On call manager rota (1 in 9) – 110 pound retainer (to provide technical support)
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a growing business with an excellent opportunity within the M&E industry with lots of scope for progression and growth. If you feel you would be well suited for the role or would like to find out more, please send me your up to date CV.