MOBILE ELECTRICAL ENGINEER £33/35K PLUS DOOR TO DOOR
SALARY & PACKAGE
- National Building Services Company
- 4 Offices Throughout the UK
- In the South, the London region they currently employ 9 engineers.
- Their work is predominantly in the public sector and include DHL Warehouses, commercial offices, schools AND hospitals.
- Door to Door Travel after giving 30 mins each way a day.
- 21 Days Holidays + 8 Bank Holidays
- Van & Fuel Card
- 1 in 8 call out. £150 Standby
- LOADS of Overtime, rates as follows:
- X 1.5 after 7pm Monday – Friday
- X 1.5 Saturdays
- X 2 Sundays & Bank Holidays
- 17th / 18th Edition
- City & Guilds / NVQ Level 2/3 in Electrical
- Testing & Inspection 2391 or above is required
- Mobile electrical maintenance engineer
- London & Home Counties Coverage
Carrying out service, maintenance & breakdown to electrical equipment including:
- Need to be based within the M25
- Working Across the whole portfolio of contracts including Warehouses, commercial offices, schools & hospitals.
- Emergency light testing
- Managing BMS
- Fuse board
- General M AND E