Help desk / customer service advisor / manager –Hainault £28k-£34k (depending on experience )
My client is a well-established Building Services company( established for over 50 years) who provide FM solutions to a range of commercial, critical, retail and blue chip clients.
They now seek a help desk administrator/ Customer service advisor to work within the building services department at there Hainault office.
Your duties will be:
- Answering customer enquiries or passing them on to the appropriate department.
- Giving information and helping to solve customer problems.
- Schedule Jobs for engineers efficiently, utilising time and ensuring works allocated are geographically considered.
- Arranging services for customers, for example boilers, cylinders, HIU’s.
- Processing complaints.
- Taking information from customers and entering it on a database.
- Processing invoices for any chargeable works carried out.
- Making sure that the customer's experience is a positive one.
- Collating and providing completed task updates to our clients.
- Liaising with our clients in a professional manner.
- Good telephone manner.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Uploading various information into associated databases for record purposes and guarantee’.
20 days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday