Combustion Supervisor – £44,000 - £47,000
SALARY & PACKAGE
• Annual wage - up to 47,000 per annum dependant on experience
• Van & Fuel Card
• Company mobile for business use
• Company tablet
• 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
• Company pension scheme & healthcare
• Hours of work 8am - 5pm Monday to Friday.
• Company uniform and PPE supplied
An exciting opportunity has come up for a combustion supervisor to join a progressing and growing company.
As a business, they are well established and have been operating for over 30 years. They have a very strong presence in London with over 30 HVAC engineers and 15 commercial gas engineers working for them.
This role is an excellent opportunity to join a growing team within London and a chance to run a team. The engineer will be operating on a mobile basis providing servicing, maintenance and breakdowns but will also be office based providing quotes and planning.
The ideal candidate will have come from a Commercial Gas background with all of their up to date commercial tickets and have experience quoting and handling end clients. Experience in a similar position is also desirable but not a must.
The successful candidate will have fantastic scope to develop and the opportunity to progress their position with a roofless ceiling.
• HVAC Specialist Company
• Based in Manchester & London
• Running for over 30 years
• Privately owned business
• £4mil turn over
• Employ over 30 HVAC Engineers & 10 Commercial Gas Engineers as a business
If you feel the role could be well suited or would like to find out more, please send me your up to date CV or contact me to discuss.