Customer Advisor -£20k-£22k – Enfield
My client is a leading specialist in mechanical and electrical services. They have been providing buildings support to local authorities, social landlords, NHS trusts and private sector clients for over 35 years.
They have a proven track record of delivering successful mechanical, electrical and security solutions to a number of commercial and domestic clients including:
- Brentwood Borough Council
- Tower Hamlets
- Hastoe Group
- Westminster council
Due to sheer growth they are now currently in search of a customer Advisor to join there growing team. The customer advisor will act as the initial contact with their Clients, to accept their order for works and enter the order onto our works management system.
To control the daily work of a team of engineers over a specified geographic area & to ensure Client requirements are met according to company standards, principles and to drive continuous improvement in those areas.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To be responsible for all jobs raised within the contracts and monitor all jobs for KPI management checks, ensuring that all jobs are attended to within time, completed within time and that all corresponding paperwork and reports are prepared and available for invoicing.
- To review jobs received during the working day and allocate accordingly to Engineers.
- To review outstanding jobs with reference to specified response times, evaluating the nature and importance of the instructions, ensuring that calls are responded to with reference to both the importance of the works and the contractual response times and updating clients where necessary.
- To enter into the “Contract Diary” relevant information of appointments made for engineer attendance/response in order to maximize attendance within response times whilst minimizing standby and travelling time.
- To check engineer’s paperwork/PDAs to ensure written details match those reported and to ensure that the engineer’s documentation is correct and accurate and scan any reports to the job, update client including any quotes if required.
- To record details of conversations or other forms of communication regarding jobs to provide an audit trail of actions taken.
- To record any site-specific information received, and to ensure that any relevant details already held are reviewed and acted upon when allocating jobs.
- Where necessary to raise and allocate specialist sub-contractors, giving response, completion and access details, and other relevant information, to ensure compliance with Client requirements.
- To chase sub-contractors for engineer reports within the expected time frames, upload on to system and update the client including any quotes if required.
- As and when required, compile contract data and associated client correspondence reports.
- To provide administration support to electrical contracts managers as and when requested.
- To use the client’s database in order to raise jobs on our works management system, update information and request target extensions.
- To compile completed jobs and update spreadsheets ready for financial evaluation.
- Any other duties as reasonably requested.
The Ideal Candidate Will
- Preferably have worked in a Call Centre
- Have experience of working in a customer service environment
- Have a confident telephone manner
- Be able to cope with a high volume of calls at times
- Be a good team player
- Have a positive and flexible approach to work
- Have the ability to plan and prioritise their workload in order to meet targets and deadlines
- Have good problem solving skills
- Due to location of offices, have a full UK Driving licence/car
Essential Qualifications/Skills :
- GCSES or equivalent / relevant experience
- Excellent IT skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
Salary and Package
- £20k-£22k basic
- 21 days holiday increasing by 1 extra day every 2 years up to a maximum of 25 days, plus statutory days
- Pension scheme - Auto enrolment
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Staff Discounts
- Employee Referral Scheme
- 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday with 1-hour unpaid lunch. Hours are on a rota basis and will either be 8am - 4:30pm, 9am - 5:30pm or 9:30am - 6pm