Domestic Gas engineer

Job Details


We are a well-established, reputable Mechanical & Electrical company who specialise in delivering Gas Servicing, Repair and Maintenance to domestic and commercial properties.

We currently directly employ over 350 members of staff and are looking for Gas Safe Engineers to join our dynamic, professional team.

As part of this role you will be responsible for servicing, repairing and maintaining gas boilers and appliances.

All Aspect Of Gas And Heating Including Service  Gas Appliance , maintenance, break down, And Installation Upgrade New System carrying Out Landlord Gas Safety certificates

You will be required to work flexible hours and complete a variety of tasks relating to the role, ensuring continued smooth operation of the contract that you are working on.

Working on social housing contracts and communal spaces within there selected area 80% of the time and the other 20% where necessary for the business operation.



Salary:  £30/40k  

Vehicle: Van & Fuel Card

Holidays: 25 days holiday

Call out Rota: Approximately 1 week in 8

Hours: Monday – 40 hour week between 8 till 17.30 Monday to Friday

Overtime rate: Time and a half or double time plus standby allowance of £100

Client Offices : Surrey

Pension scheme

Manufacturers training

Apply Now