Mobile Drainage Engineer - £32,000 - £35,000
SALARY & PACKAGE
• £32,000 - £35,000
• Van & Fuel Card
• 20 Days Holiday + 8 Days Bank Holidays
• 1 in 4 Call out - £100 Standby
• London Based Building Services Company who have been operating for over 50 years.
• Currently employ 500 staff UK wide
• Deal with, Electrical, A/C, Mechanical, Plumbing, Fabric, Housing, water treatment.
• Their projects are predominantly Commercial and Retail
• Confined Spaces
• High pressure Jetting
• CSCS Card
• To ensure all works are technically compliant, run smoothly, and on programme
• Reactive callouts completed on time and to customer satisfaction
• Carry out Drainage PPM works to Correct standards
• Carry out reactive works.
• Reporting to Management on site issues
• Participate in Drainage Callout rota
• Resourcing sufficient equipment and materials in conjunction with The Contracts Manager and the purchasing administrator.
• Plumbing experience and can do water main installs and fixes in commercial and domestic buildings
• Attend callouts and complete works effectively and on time
• Replacing underground pipework
• Installations for underground pipework and manholes
• Fill out job sheets with call out description, time taken and materials used
• Carry out remedial works
• Carry out CCTV surveys and file reports
• Installation of above and below ground drainage systems
• High Pressure Jetting works
• 300 core machine to descale stack pipe, float lines domestic and commercial building
• 100 core machine needs to be able to clear blockages in commercial and domestic buildings
• Hand core machines to descale small bore pipework Liaise with Help Desk on PPM works to ensure they are completed on time
• Ensuring Compliance with Health and Safety regulations.
• Liaise with customers and tenants to ensure expectations are managed and met.