A leading Health & Safety Consultancy have an immediate need for an experienced Driller to provide a technical drilling service on sites across the South East.
Duties include and are not limited to:
- Technical drilling service using rotary and percussion rigs.
- Scheduling works
- Preparing quotes
- Managing ground investigations including phased contaminated land investigations
- Preparing technical reports including piling risk assessments
- Preparing remediation strategies
Salary & Package
- Relevant Drilling or Geo-technical qualification
- Full UK driving licence
- £38,000 + use of a company vehicle
- Generous benefits package including; private healthcare, life insurance, onsite gym facilities.
Candidates who wish to work on a freelance basis will also be considered for this role.
If you're interested in this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org