Ductwork Mate / duct work Improver
Our client provides Facilities Maintenance, Construction and Mechanical & Electrical services to a number of commercial and high end residential clients and Retail Stores
The company is based in South East London and now employs over 30 staff.
Due to continuous growth they are now currently in search of x 2 AC improver level engineers to join there HVAC Engineering team.
The ideal candidate will have 6 months to 1 years’ experience within the air conditioning / Ductwork industry and be happy assisting and carrying out the following duties :
- Assist with PPM Maintenance to FCUs, VRFs, VRVs, Splits, Chillers, Pumps, Outdoor/Indoor Units
- Assist with Install and commissioning projects – ALL AC Units
- Assisting in fitting and installing spiral ductwork and fixing
- General Plumbing and making good as and when required.
You will be working across my clients commercial portfolio in London, pairing up with a senior engineer and gaining valuable hands on EXP.
In return, my client is offering the following salary package :
- £22,000.00- £27,000.00 per annum (depending on experience)
- Company Van, Fuel Card and PDA
- 20 Days holiday
- Partake in a call out rota once more experienced
- Lots of overtime and weekend work available