Electrical Testing Engineer– 38K - East London & Kent
There is a new opportunity for an experienced Electrician Testing & Inspection engineer to join us with a client portfolio consisting of Commercial properties.
This role is suited for an experienced and fully qualified Electrician who has a strong background of fixed wire testing on a daily basis and is looking for a fast paced role within the industry.
The ideal candidate would be based within East / South east London / Essex / Kent and would be covering mainly commercial sites within East London and the Kent areas.
• Ensure Electrical work complies with current BS 7671 standards
• Undertake fixed wire testing to commercial properties, reactive maintenance and remedial works.
Salary & Package:
• Travel time paid after half hour EW
• Parking & Congestion paid
• company Van and Fuel card
• Monday to Friday | 08:00 - 17:00
• Overtime x1.5 / x2.0
• Company Mobile
• 23 Days Holiday + Bank
• On call rota (1in 5)
• City & Guilds (2394 & 2395) or 2391 Testing and Inspection
• City & Guilds Level 2 & 3 or Part 1 & 2
• City & Guilds 17th / 18th Edition IET Regulations BS7671
If you feel you would be well suited for the role or would like to find out more, please send me your up to date CV.
Email: twilson @rgb.co.uk