Mobile Electrical Maintenance Engineer –Leicestershire – 35k
An excellent building services contractor are looking for a mobile electrical maintenance engineer reporting directly to their office in Leicestershire.
Example of Duties (not limited to): Testing sprinkler systems, fire alarms and generators, Changing filters in AHUs, Cleaning Air Con Filters, Emergency Light Test, Racking Inspection, Meter Readings etc.
They would like someone who is based within the Leicetershire area and the main area of coverage would mainly be within the East Midlands as far south to Milton Keynes and as far north as Doncaster for two sites within those locations.
- Based in Midlands and have been successfully operating for over 20 years.
- Provide full M&E Services and also CDM consultancy works and asset management
- Mainly work within the commercial sector providing services to a wide range of blue chip commercial clients
- About 30 engineers strong and cover the whole of the UK
Requirements: Maintenance Engineer with Electrical Background (18th Edition) and Full Driving Licence.
Experience with planned maintenance and also hold their IPAF & PASMA are desirable. PACKAGE:
• Company Van & Fuel card
• No call out rota
• 20 days holiday + bank
• Workplace pension
• Overtime available at time and a third in the week
If you feel you would be well suited for the role or would like to find out more, please send me your up to date CV or contact me to discuss.
Email: twilson @rgb.co.uk