HVAC/ Mechanical Contract Manager- Essex Based Company
My client is a well-established M&E Company who have been running for the past 30 years, providing FM solutions to a wide range of clients within the commercial, hospitality , educational and retail sectors.
The HVAC/ Mechanical Manager will be the accountable managing a dedicated team of office staff and mobile engineers in a busy HVAC Maintenance department covering the south East.
HVAC / Mechanical Managers main duties :
As a HVAC /mechanical Manager
- Day to day delivery of 24 hour reactive & planned maintenance
- Delivering and reporting client Service Level Agreements (SLA’s)
- Driving engineer and staff productivity
- Maximising profitability via CAFM system
- Managing / overseeing out of hours’ work
- Act as department escalation
- Attend client facing review meetings
- Reporting on profit and loss
- Reporting on cost no revenue
- Coordinating training requirements of department personnel
- Ensuring that decisions made to improve the overall customer support of the department are continually carried through
- Solves problems and makes decisions daily relative to department responsibilities
- Coordination of work processes and projects with other departments and divisions
- Out of hours call out management
- Quoting small projects following enquires up to £250k.
you will be expected to have the following skill set and experience:
Salary and Package :
- Previous experience as a HVAC Manager
- Strong background/understanding of Gas domestic & commercial, AC & ventilation and electrical
- Ability to motivate staff and be highly motivated in this demanding environment.
- HVAC or Mechanically qualified
- Company car or car allowance and Business millage
- Company expenses
- Opportunity to join a leading M&E service provider as they continue to grow and expand
- Monday - Friday work - 8am to 5.30pm
If this possition is of interest, please send your cv