A multi national FM compnay are currently seeking a mobile electrical engineer to working within the London and m25 orbital.
• Working mainly in large residential blocks, commercial offices schools providing electrical maintenance, repairs and minor installation works as a mobile engineer. A full UK driving licence is essential.
• The vast majority of works will be within plant rooms with all associated electrical equipment, hence a working knowledge of heating and ventilation systems is essential.
• Routine electrical maintenance of lighting and power systems to include emergency light testing through to undertaking EICR’s as required.
• Key to the role is supporting other tradeswhere electrical faults or problems have been identified, which will require good fault finding skills.
• On occasions, assisting other trades in their roles as and when required.
• SALARY & PACKAGE
• Up to £37,000
• Travel after 15 mins EW ( Extra £6,000.00 per annum if calculated on 1 hour each way travel)
• 21 Days Holidays + 8 Bank Holidays
• Van & Fuel Card
• 1 in 8 call out. £150 Standby
LOADS of Overtime, rates as follows:
• X 1.5 after 7pm Monday – Friday
• X 1.5 Saturdays
• X 2 Sundays & Bank Holidays