Electrical Quantity Surveyor – Hertfordshire
A market-leading M&E Consultancy is seeking a Electrical Quantity Surveyor to work alongside the Commercial Director in pushing the company forward with their growth
The successful candidate will ideally have experience of Pre and post contract projects through from conception to final account handover.
The Quantity Surveyor will be focussed on project ranging from £200k - £3 million across commercial, Banking and leisure with a particular focus on commercial projects.
Quantity Surveyor Key Responsibilities:
- To carry out monthly valuations of work in progress, including forecasting of final costs and sales.
- Prepare and monitor project cashflow forecasts.
- Measure, value, submit and negotiate contract variations
- Provide advice to project manager and buyers on commercial and contractual
- Prepare submit and negotiate project final accounts.
- Certification of subcontractor monthly valuations and final accounts.
- Ensure that business commercial processes are adhered to at the project level.
- Preparation and adherence to project purchasing targeting and costing budgets.
- Monitoring changes so as to continuously identify the status of costs
- Driving value by exploring all areas of value engineering with contractors and consultants to achieve best value design that is fit for purpose.
- Develop robust and inclusive definitions of the scope of the works and in accordance with Build Specification
Salary and Package
- Proven track record in a similar position focussed on M&E sector
- previous track record of delivering projects to tight deadlines
- £40k-£50k basic depending on experience
- 25 days holiday
- Company pension