Mobile Electrical Engineer – Slough/M4 Corridor
I am currently representing an excellent facilities maintenance company that are on the lookout Mobile Electrician in the Slough area or on the M4 Corridor to join a growing team.
This company provide general facilities maintenance and construction project work to the commercial sector as well as facilities maintenance services across multiple sites in the South West.
Main responsibilities and duties of the successful Mobile Electrician:
Essential/Desirable Qualifications and Experience:
- Fault finding to resolve reactive Electrical issues in a timely and professional manner.
- Complete emergency light testing and emergency light repairs.
- To complete general power and lighting repairs.
- Undertake electrical installations.
- Carry out electrical test and inspections.
- General electrical repairs and servicing tasks.
- Able to work unsupervised and on their own but also perform effectively as part of a small team
- Keep clear and concise written records for use by others.
- Provide information to supervisory and managerial levels to facilitate solutions to problems.
- Consistently produce work to a high standard.
- Complete work in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ensure Company health, safety and environmental procedures are implemented and complied with at all times.
In return my client is willing to offer:
- A recognised apprenticeship with relevant experience as a fully qualified electrician and/or an appropriate City and Guilds/NVQ in an Electrical discipline.
- Holds City and Guilds IEE 18th Edition Regulations.
- JIB Gold Card.
- Holds City and Guilds 2391 or 2395 Testing and Inspection.
- Up to date knowledge of latest legislation.
- Experience of electrical testing.
- 33k Basic Salary
- Travel time after half hour EW
- 20 days holiday + bank
- Call out 1 in 4 / 1 in 5
- Van, fuel card
- Tablet, Mobile & PPE
If you feel you would be well suited for the role or would like to find out more, please send me your up to date CV or contact me to discuss.
Office: 020 7932 2800
Email: twilson @rgb.co.uk