Electrical Working Supervisor - London
My Client are a building property maintenance and refurbishment company based in Essex.
An opportunity is now available for Electrical Qualified Supervisor to join there busy small works and testing division. You will be expected to spend time between the office and site carrying out the following works:
The main crux of work would be on the tools providing installations, servicing and maintenance on the elctrical team while supervising other engineers on site.
• Managing a team of 5 engineers on a daily basis
• Quoting on new electrical remedial and project works 1st and 2nd fix
• Working on sites, carrying out EICR’S, Installation and carrying out 1st and 2nd fixes
• Working in 80% high end residential and 20% commercial environments
• Log books, compliance paperwork and general admin when in the office
• 18th edition wiring and regulations
• 2391/2394 testing and inspection
• Supervisory experience and be able to competently quote and run jobs on site
• Up to 50k paid on a CIS basis for the first six months
• Company Vehicle and fuel card
• 20 days holiday + 8 days bank holiday
• Ample overtime
If you feel you would be interested in the role, please send me your up to date CV.
Email: twilson @rgb.co.uk