Working Electrical Supervisor – 43k
There is a new opportunity for an experienced Working Electrical Supervisor to join us with a client portfolio consisting of Commercial properties. The work would be 80% site based both on the tools and overseeing / managing the work of the team on site. The other 20% would be office based surveying new work and initial planning.
As a business, we are based in Kent and have been operating successfully in London and across the UK for over 15 years.
We now employ over 30 engineers and are continually growing at a steady rate. The ideal candidate would be based within Kent or the S/E of England with contracts within London and Kent.
This role is suited for an experienced and fully qualified approved electrician who comes from a commercial install background and has experience running teams on site.
Duties but not limited too;
• Refurbishment and rewires
• Lighting installations
• 20% office based surveying work & Planning
Salary & Package:
• 43k Per Annum + Overtime + option to be part of a on call rota
• Travel time paid after half hour EW
• Parking & Congestion paid
• company Van and Fuel card
• Monday to Friday | 08:00 - 17:00
• Overtime x1.5 / x2.0
• Company Mobile and Tablet and or laptop for business use
• 25 Days Holiday + bank
• On call manager rota ( 1 in 10/12) option to be on engineer rota if you wish.
• Previous experience working as an electrical supervisor and come from a commercial installation background
• 18th Edition
• Approved electrician
• CSCS card
If you feel this role could be of interest or would like to find out more, please send me your up to date CV.
Email: twilson @rgb.co.uk