Electricians – Heathrow Airport – 25PH
I am currently representing an excellent facilities & construction expert who are in need of electrician to work within Heathrow & Gatwick Airport. They have been successfully operating for over 10 years and provide full construction fit out through to facilities maintenance to high end commercial clients including airports, show rooms and various others.
You will be providing testing, inspecting & commercial installation work to various airport lounges, restaurants and retail working with the following. You will mainly be based at Heathrow airport with the occasional travel to Gatwick to support the team when need.
The successful candidate would have their level 2 & 3 in electrician installations and 2391 or 2394/2395.
In return my client is looking to offer:
• 22.50 – 25PH – depending on experience
• Mobile phone provided
• Company van, fuelling stations at London Heathrow and Gatwick
• 21 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Working hours day – 07.45 – 16.30
• Night works – (usually 21.00 – 03.30/04.00)
• Position is fluid and as hourly paid salary moves in accordance with hours worked, no restrictions on hours / overtime
• On average with Planned Preventative Maintenance – between 6 – 8 nights per month. These again can be worked in a fluid manner as long as the minors and major services are achieved and in line with Lounge access
• Working at Heathrow and occasional Gatwick
• Overtime calculated – time and a half at night Monday to Sat and Sunday’s double time
If you feel you would be well suited for the role or would like to find out more, please send your up to date CV or contact me to discuss.