Static Electrical Shift Engineer – Staffordshire – 38K
An excellent building services contractor are looking for an Electrical maintenance shift engineer to join a new static site in Lichfield, Staffordshire.
You would be working as part of a team on the site and they will look at someone from an electrical background that can provide PPM and service work to the equipment on site. You will have assistance from Fabric engineers and work in teams on the shift patterns.
• Based in Midlands and have been successfully operating for over 20 years.
• Provide full M&E Services and also CDM consultancy works and asset management
• Mainly work within the commercial sector providing services to a wide range of blue chip commercial clients
• About 30 engineers strong and cover the whole of the UK
• Static site in Lichfield and looking for an Electrical bias M&E engineer from an electrical background.
• Providing PPM, servicing and remedial works and to electrical and mechanical equipment and building services on the site.
This will be working on a continental shift pattern on site, 4 on 4 off – 12 hour shifts with the hours being 6 – 6.
• 4 on - days
• 4 off
• 4 on - nights
• 4 off
• 38 K basic salary
• 28 days holiday
• Subsidised canteen on site
• Free parking & talks of potentially a gym on site.
• Company pension scheme
If you feel you would be well suited for the role or would like to find out more, please send me your up to date CV or contact me to discuss.