Electrical Improver £26/30k – London & M25
Salary: Up to £30,000 plus overtime
Hours: 8am – 5pm
Job Type: Permanent
Location of work: 99% inside of M25
Head Office: Essex
Call out Rota: Approximately 1 week in 7 ( once more experienced )
•Overtime rate: Time and half/double time & standby allowance of £150( once more experienced )
My client are an excellent M&E engineering company based in Essex who are now seeking an electrical improver to join their journey to becoming a fully pledged mobile electrical engineer.
You will be provided with a company van from day one and will be working alongside experience electricians carrying out the following works :
• Working mainly in large residential blocks, commercial offices schools providing electrical maintenance, repairs and minor installation works as a mobile engineer. A full UK driving licence is essential.
• The vast majority of works will be within plant rooms with all associated electrical equipment, hence a working knowledge of heating and ventilation systems is essential.
• Routine electrical maintenance of lighting and power systems to include emergency light testing through to undertaking EICR’s as required.
• Key to the role is supporting other trades within the company where electrical faults or problems have been identified, which will require good fault finding skills.
• On occasions, assisting other trades in their roles as and when required.
• £26/30k basic
• Life insurance
• Sickness and accident salary protection insurance
• Holiday entitlement: 25 days plus Bank Holidays
• Fully equipped van less than 3 years old (Transit or similar)
• Uniform, phone, tablet, fuel card, parking credit card
• Auto-enrolmentnt pension
• Training and development
• Tech desk support
• You must be living and authorised to work in the UK to apply for this position.
• You will also need to be living within commutable distance to Central London.
• A full UK driving licence is essential plus clear DBS check.
• 18th edition qualified
• Level 2 or 3 qualified