Our client is a leading Geotechnical and Environmental consultancy who are seeking an experienced Geo Environmental Consultant to join the team in their offices in Reading. This is a 50/50 office and site based position, where you will be going to sites within the Reading area.
You will have the opportunity to grow with the business as they look to expand this year ensuring swift progression to a senior role.
- Supervising ground investigation works including managing sub-contractors
- Producing factual and interpretative reports
- Soil and rock logging to BS5930 standards
- Ground water and gas monitoring
Salary & Package:
- Minimum 1 years’ experience within a similar consultancy environment
- Relevant BSc or BEng degree in Geology, Environmental Science
- UK driving licence
- Up to £26,000 dependent on experience
- Use of a company vehicle
- Mobile phone allowance
If you are interested in this position please send your CV to Leylan at LSAAD@RGB.CO.UK