Due to sheer growth a well-established M&E consultancy based in St Albans is now in search of a junior estimator to join their growing team.
Our client has been established for over 15 years providing Commercial Management, Quantity Surveying services and Contractual Advice to main contractors within the private and public sector including hospitals, schools, rail , retail, hospitality and blue chip offices.
Junior electrical estimators duties:
- Carrying out day to day estimating of quotes
- Estimates ranging in value from £20k - £3m
- Support for the lead estimator and QS department
- Direct communication with clients via email and telephone calls
- Overseeing and monitoring specific value quoted work
- Ensuring quotation KPI’s are met
Salary & package
- Good computer skills in excel, word & outlook
- Being able to self-prioritise own workload
- Meeting high work volume demands
- Electrically qualified
- Ideally 12+ months experience in estimating
- £25/£30k Basic depending on experience
- working hours 08:30 – 17:30
- 25 days annual leave per annum + bank holidays, increasing by 1 day for each year of service
- Training and development.
- Company pension
- Clear progression path and salary reviews