Electrical Estimator – Warrington – 65K
I am currently representing an excellent mechanical & electrical service provider who are in need of a electrical estimator to join a growing team at their Warrington office. Operating successfully for over 65 years and work with a wide range of projects within commercial, education, health, hospitality, leisure, office and public sectors and provide full turnkey projects through to maintenance services.
Main purpose of job:
They are in need of a electrical estimator to assist and produce priced tenders that is accurate, clearly detailed, and returned within deadline. Maintain good relationships with prospective clients to promote further tender Contracts.
Main tasks of job:
- Review enquiry documentation to fully determine and understand the conditions set out, log all received documents and drawings as required by QA procedure.
- Prepares special reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information and trends
- Quantify/measure/price and labour the extent of the works involved from drawings or BoQ and input onto estimation system
- Send out enquiries to suppliers and sub-contractors for quotations for input into tender to achieve cost effective and competitive tender
- Save all quotations and relevant tender information into estimate file.
- Identify potential commercial & technical risks/opportunities within the scope of enquires received
- Plan to ensure timely production of tender documentation for submission
- Collate tender information and produce tender finalisation document for discussion with Director
- Attendance at tender finalisation meetings
- Produce Tender Letter of Offer detailing all Commercial and technical inclusions or exclusions
- If required produce contractors proposal document
- Represent the company at meetings or tender interviews with a full knowledge of the project
- Ability to work as part of a team on major tenders and with minimum supervision on smaller work
Electrically/Mechanically qualified – desirable HNC/ONC in an engineering disciplineExperience/skills:
- Knowledge of contractual procedures and responsibilities
- Attention to detail
- Clear methodical working practice
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to identify risk/opportunities at tender stage
- A team player attitude
- Ability to price work for high profile contracts
- 60K + 5K car allowance
- Office & Remote working flexibility
- 32 Paid holidays including Bank Holidays
- 8-5 Monday to Thursday and 8-2.30 on a Friday
- Onsite parking at offices
- Private medical – including optical & Dental
- Employee assistance programme.
- Death in service benefit
- Site staff health screening
- Recognition of long service
- Educational assistance programme.
- Company social events- Golf day, family fun day, BBQ
- Wellbeing days
- Career progression
- Mental Health First Aid training.
If you feel you would be well suited for the role or would like to find out more, please send your up to date CV.
Email: twilson @rgb.co.uk