Handyman– Staffordshire – 30 – 32K
An excellent building services contractor are looking for an Handyman / Fabric shift engineer to join a new static site in Lichfield, Staffordshire.
You would be working as part of a team on the site and they will look at someone that can provide PPM and service work to the equipment on site.
- Based in Midlands and have been successfully operating for over 20 years.
- Provide full M&E Services and also CDM consultancy works and asset management
- Mainly work within the commercial sector providing services to a wide range of blue chip commercial clients
- About 30 engineers strong and cover the whole of the UK
This will be working on a continental shift pattern on site, 4 on 4 off – 12 hour shifts.
- Static site in Lichfield and looking for an Fabric Engineer / Handyman
- Providing PPM, servicing and remedial works consisting of basic plumbing, Fabric repairs, Reactive maintenance, general carpentry (changing locks, hanging doors, repairing furniture).
- Assisting other engineers on site
The hours will be 6 - 6
- 4 on - days
- 4 off
- 4 on - nights
- 4 off
- 30k– 32K basic salary
- 28 days holiday
- Free onsite parking
- Onsite canteen
- Company pension scheme
If you feel you would be well suited for the role or would like to find out more, please send me your up to date CV or contact me to discuss.