Mobile Fabric Engineer £36/38k – London – APPLY TODAY
My client have been successfully operating for over 70 years within the mechanical and electrical industry.
In total, they employ around 250 staff across the business with a mix of Mobile, Foot Mobile & Static Engineers across a variety of different disciplines including Gas, HVAC, Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, BMS, Fabric etc.
They specialise within Commercial space, mixed used developments and high end residential.
THE JOB – Mobile Fabric Engineer – London
They are seeking a mobile fabric engineer to cover there portfolio clients within London.
Hours: Mon – Fri 8-5
Duties to include:
· Carry out handyman repairs
· Support M&E engineers
· Carry out daily inspections.
· Carry out reactive repairs
· Good all-round knowledge of Building maintenance
· Painting and decorating
· Carpentry /Tiling
· Plumbing works
· Minor electrical works – Lamp / driver upgrades
· Supervising sub- contractors at the residential properties
· Keep all RAMS records up to date for reactive works
· Provide monthly reports to FMA
· Monthly meetings with portfolio security / reception personnel and, where applicable, provide updates on outstanding defects and time frame to rectify.
· Good communication.
SALARY & PACKAGE
· Van and fuel card
· 20 days holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
· Overtime Paid @ x1.5
· Uniform & PPE