Established in 1966 we now employ over 400 members of staff, yet remain a family run business, with strong family values
This role is for a full time, permanent position based at our head office in Surrey. Reporting to the Office Manager, you will lead a number of FTE (full time equivalent) through a team of Team Leaders in a fast-paced area of the business that is challenging and changing continuously.
Responsible for implementing strategic direction and change, you will be expected to ensure consistent delivery of the required KPI’s and be committed to delivering a great customer contact experience through a variety of customer contact channels (phone, email, live chat etc).
The Contact Centre Manager will ensure that through their team, customers receive a friendly, professional and consistently high-quality service helping to resolve various queries, getting it right first time and dealing with escalated enquiries, and disciplinary issues.
Ideal candidate will have :
- Manage the daily running of the service centre, applying call centre strategies and operations
- Undertake needs assessments, performance reviews.
- Set and monitor performance targets.
- Maintain robust lines of communications with all stakeholders.
- Liaise with planning team, Team leaders, operatives and third parties to gather information and resolve issues
- Improve customer experience
- Co-ordinate staff recruitment
- Liaise with HR staff
- Identify training needs and plan training sessions
- Monitor and improve statistics, user rates and the performance levels of the service centre
- prepare reports on these statistics, and performance levels
- Organise shift patterns and forecast resource required to meet demand
- Coach, motivate and retain staff
- Coordinate reward/incentive scheme
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skill working with people at all levels
- Analytical skills to interpret data and monitor trends
- Strong customer focus and excellent telephone manner
- Leadership skills and the ability to motivate and develop staff
- Ability to work well in teams
- Work well under pressure
- The ability to set, meet and exceed targets
- Focused and self-motivated approach to work
- Flexible attitude and the ability to manage change
Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm Salary:
£32,000 - £35,000 Benefits of working for the company :
- Enviable reputation for high staff retention rates
- Role specific training and development
- Equal opportunities employer, with a culture to promote from within
- Mental Health awareness and resources
- We provide fruit each day and promote cycle schemes to encourage healthier lifestyles
- Yearly annual leave increase after 5 years of service
- Open door policy
- London Living Wage employer
- Members of the 5% club