Foot Mobile M&E engineer – London - £37k
I am currently representing a well-established technical facilities service provider, they specialise in providing electrical, mechanical and all round building service. Their clientele include: commercial offices, critical business environments, schools, hospitals, no residential purely commercial in and around the London area.
They believe training and personal development is an important factor which allows both staff and the business to reap the rewards of what the other puts in.
Working hours / conditions:
Monday to Friday 9 – 5
Foot Mobile engineer covering multiple buildings within the zones 1 & 2 area, providing service, maintenance and breakdowns to electrical and mechanical units.
- Emergency lighting
- Lamps AND Ballasts
- Plumbing and Servicing Ahu unit service/Repair
- Pumps AND Motors
- Temperature set point adjustments, daily BMS controls
- Weekly testing; fire alarm testing, sprinkler testing, cooling tower testing
- generator testing
- Planned Prevention Maintenance
- Working within plant rooms
- PPM Schedules
- Some Reactive works
- Service work on fan coil units, air handling units etc.
- Carry out planned preventative maintenance, responding immediately to reactive tasks
Must be qualified in either Electrical City & Guilds Level 2 and 17th Edition OR City & Guilds level 2 in Mechanical Engineering
• The candidate MUST also have a strong background in ALL aspects of Building Services Engineering
• Must be clean and presentable at all times
• Excellent customer service skills
• Able to work on own initiative
• Must quickly become familiar with COMPANY procedures and paperwork including PPM planning, permits etc PACKAGE:
- Zones 1 & 2 travel card
- 25 days holiday + bank
- Private health care
- Call out rota
- In house training provided
If you feel you would be well suited for the role or would like to find out more, please send me your up to date CV or contact me to discuss.
Office: 020 7932 2800
Email: twilson @rgb.co.uk