Multi skilled foot mobile engineer – central London
- Well established building service company
- Mechanical and electrical maintenance and projects within London
- Employ over 100 staff.
To support this growth, they are recruiting for an experienced Multi-Skilled M&E Engineer.
This is a foot mobile role based in Central London across a new portfolio of buildings. Candidates should hold a full UK driving licence, so they can join the out of hours on call rota, and a recognised qualification in an electrical or mechanical discipline to at least NVQ Level 2 or equivalent. Position:
Multi-Skilled M&E Engineer Location:
Central London Hours:
8am-5pm, with an hour lunch. Days:
Monday to Friday. Overtime Available. Salary and package :
- Salary: £33,959.00 and Zones 1-6 travelcard reimbursed monthly through expenses
- Starts with 20 days Holiday + 8 days Bank Holiday = 28 days. After twelve months of service two additional days are given, thereafter for each year of service you will get an additional day. Maximum Holiday after five years is 25 days + 8 days Bank Holiday = 33 days.
- Company pension
- Private Health Care- Eligible after one years’ service
- EAP:- Employee Assistance Programme (24 hour helpline from Health Assured to support you through any of life’s issues or problems).
- Death in Service: Eligible after one year’s service
- Mobile phone for business use
- Tablet for business use
- Uniform and PPE are supplied
- Expenses paid for any out of pocket expenses incurred
- Hand tools to be supplied by the engineer, and any specialist tools required will be supplied by Hemlow
- Overtime will be paid at the rate of time and two thirds to a maximum of £23 per hour
- Sick pay
Completes PPM tasks in line with the yearly planner to the HVAC equipment within our contracts:
- FCUs – (Replacing Motors, Valves, Controls)
- Lighting & Emergency Lighting
- Plumbing tasks (Ball Valves, Toilet Systems, Control Valves)
- Electrical task (Ballasts, Batteries, Small Installs)
- L8 Water Hygiene Tasks
- To carry out PPM duties to the relevant schedule when covering engineers.
- To make sure all site paperwork is kept up to date and sent to office at required frequency.
- Audits completed and action points highlighted to be resolved by yourself and noted.
- To carry out reactive works when requested within an acceptable timeframe.
- To conform to company Health & Safety policy.
Qualifications in Electrical or mechanical Installation or plumbing