Foot Mobile Commercial Gas Engineer – London – 43K + Travel card
Fed up of driving in and out of London every day? If the answer is yes, then this could be the role for you….
I am currently representing an excellent building services company who are looking to add to their current building services division within Gas. They are looking for a Gas Qualified Maintenance Engineer with experience in building services to work across a cluster of prestigious buildings housing blue chip clients in London on a foot mobile basis.
This role would suit a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer from a building services background looking to join a small, growing maintenance company who offer training and personal development, you will be expected to carry out PPM/reactive maintenance, statutory compliance and general building maintenance tasks.
• PPM's and Reactive maintenance
• General building services tasks
• Landlord and Tenanted areas of large blue-chip companies across a large estate
• Working as part of a small maintenance team
• Basic Salary of £39,000.00 to £43,000.00
• 33 Days Annual leave - Including Bank Holidays
• Travel/Oyster Card
• Pension scheme
• Private health care plan & sick pay
• Plenty of OT
• Monday to Friday - 08:00 -16:30.
• Client Facing
• Commercial Building Maintenance Experience
• Building services/facilities maintenance background
• Gas Safe registered (commercial & domestic)
A driving license would be a added bonus as vans are available when coming into London to collect and return or the client is happy to look at someone without a license.
If you feel you would be well suited for the role or would like to find out more, please send me your up to date CV or contact me to discuss.