COMMERCIAL GAS / HVAC Engineer – Manchester - £38K + PACKAGE
SALARY & PACKAGE
• Annual wage - up to 38,000 per annum dependant on experience
• Van & Fuel Card
• D2D travel
• Company mobile for business use
• Company tablet
• 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
• Company pension scheme
• Hours of work 8am - 5pm Monday to Friday.
• Company uniform and PPE supplied
1 in 5 - 1 in 8 - call out
An exciting opportunity has come up for a commercial gas / HVAC engineer to join a progressing and growing company.
As a business, they are well established and have been operating for over 30 years. They have a very strong presence in London with over 30 HVAC engineers and 15 commercial gas engineers working for them.
The role will initially be very hands on, with an area of covering Manchester. Sheffield & Leeds Working on their whole portfolio of contracts.
They are ideally looking for an engineer who wants a clear plan for progression and wants to develop. Ideally the candidate would have all their up to date Commercial Tickets & FGas Category 1 and happy to provide commercial boiler servicing and AC Servicing.
• HVAC Specialist Company
• Based in Manchester & London
• Running for over 30 years
• Privately owned business
• £4mil turn over
• Employ over 30 HVAC Engineers & 10 Commercial Gas Engineers as a business