Gas Engineer – North London / Hertfordshire
Are you looking for a gas engineering maintenance role with a basic salary of up £36,000 and opportunities to earn more through overtime and call out? I am currently representing a leading property maintenance and installation organisation specialising in all types of service and maintenance and we are looking for a gas engineer to join a well-established and driven heating maintenance team who would be interested in being upskilled to their commercial changeover.
You will be expected to provide a comprehensive and timely repairs and installation service to communal heating systems in commercial and domestic dwellings. Engineers will be expected to diagnose faults, source relevant parts and carry out high quality repairs and maintenance in a professional manner and to the highest standards.
Successful candidates will have a number of years’ experience in the gas industry and will ideally have a background in heating. You will require a driven attitude and be able to work effectively both individually and as a part of a wider team.
What you'll need:
• Full ACS Tickets
• Asbestos Awareness Training.
• Minimum 2-5 years’ experience in the industry.
• Full clean diving licence.
• Good communication skills and a desire to deliver high quality work.
What you'll get:
• A highly competitive basic salary of between £30k-36k per annum based on experience.
• Opportunities to earn more through overtime and bonus.1 in11 call out £100 standby min 4 hours per call
• Company Van, Fuel Card, Tools and PPE provided + 1 hour travel paid EW.
• A great working environment with an industry leading employer.
• Opportunity to progress and develop within company and be upskilled to commerical.
• The repair and installation of domestic & commercial heating parts to communal and shared dwellings in client owned properties.
• Repair of pipework within the dwelling and re pipe as required ensuring tenant’s disruption is kept to a minimum.
• Excellent communication between yourself and the customer to ensure they are kept informed regarding the repair being carried out.
• Able to work competently as part of a team or individually to ensure works are completed on time and to a very high standard.
• Willing to work on call out as part of a team rota.
If you feel you would be well suited for the role or would like to find out more, please send me your up to date CV or contact me to discuss.
Office: 020 7932 2800
Email: twilson @rgb.co.uk