Gas Improver – London
I am currently representing an excellent M&E Building services provider who are currently seeking a gas improver to join a team within London with the scope to progress and be put through their commercial elements.
This is an excellent opportunity that would suit a gas improver engineer who has just recently obtained their gas qualifications and are looking for progression within the gas industry through relevant training and gas courses in which the company will help with through a local training centre to their office.
Based in Hertfordshire they have successfully been providing HVAC & M&E maintenance to blue chip commercial and domestic properties throughout London.
Please note improvers must have relevant gas tickets to apply for the position.
Brief Job Description
Salary & Package:
- Duties are to carry out maintenance and reactive works in the building services industry in/on our client’s premises, working on a variety of plant such as heating, air conditioning and general items.
- To assist engineers to undertake heating engineering & plumbing duties including reactive repairs,
- servicing of boilers, fires and other appliances, installations and associated works.
- To assist engineers to notices and certificates required by the relevant regulations relating to gas safety.
- To attend appointments as scheduled and instructed.
- To adhere to manufacturer’s instructions when servicing, repairing or installing appliances.
- To assist engineers to provide information to allow records to be updated following service and
- Testing and issue Landlord Gas Safety record using electronic or manual documentation.
- To assist engineers in other trades to undertake various duties when required
- Salaries starting from 20k + (depending on experience)
- 40 hour per week & overtime included
- Van or all travel time paid through the use of public transport
- Pension scheme
- Private health care plan & sick pay
- 28 days holiday
If you feel you would be well suited for the role or would like to find out more, please send me your up to date CV or contact me to discuss.
Email: twilson @rgb.co.uk