Customer Service Operative £18.5k
This role is for a full time position, based in our call centre. As part of this role you will be working within a team of skilled Customer Service Operative’s (CSO) covering all domestic gas service contracts. The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering great customer experience through a variety of customer contact channels (phone, email, live chat etc). You will ensure our customers and engineers receive a friendly, professional and consistently high-quality service helping to resolve various queries and get it right first time.
• Achieve exceptional standards of customer service and always deliver ‘The Perfect Repair’
• Answer calls (from customers, engineers and clients) and facilitate appointments, in line with contract conditions
• Plan engineers work
• Carry out engineer diary management
• Book service appointments
• Approve engineers timesheets
• Monitor and action escalation reports
What you will have
Experience of working within an inbound call centre.
Dealing with difficult customers
Monday – Friday, 35 - 40hrs per week (various shift patterns 8 till 5 or 9 till 4 or 12 till 8pm )
20 Days holiday + 8 bank holidays