COMMERCIAL GAS ENGINEER – Leicester - £42K + PACKAGE
SALARY & PACKAGE
• Annual wage - up to 42k per annum dependant on experience
• Van & Fuel Card
• Travel time after half hour EW
• Company mobile for business use
• Company tablet
• 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
• Company pension scheme
• Hours of work 8am - 5pm Monday to Friday.
• Company uniform and PPE supplied
An exciting opportunity has come up for a commercial gas engineer to join a progressing and growing company.
As a business, they are well established and have been operating for over 30 years. They have a very strong presence in London with over 30 HVAC engineers and 15 commercial gas engineers working for them.
Earlier this year they opened up a Manchester division and have since grown from strength to strength.
This role is an excellent opportunity to join a new division of a business working alongside the Director.
The role will initially be very hands on, with an area of covering Leicester & surrounding areas Working on their whole portfolio of contracts.
The successful candidate will have fantastic scope to develop and the opportunity to progress their position with a roofless ceiling.
They are ideally looking for an engineer who wants a clear plan for progression and wants to develop.
Ideally the candidate would have all their up to date Commercial Tickets & Fgas Catergory 1 but this is not a must.
• HVAC Specialist Company
• Based in Manchester & London
• Running for over 30 years
• Privately owned business
• £4mil turn over
• Employ over 30 HVAC Engineers & 10 Commercial Gas Engineers as a business
If you feel the role could be well suited or would like to find out more, please send me your up to date CV or contact me to discuss.
Office: 020 7932 800
Email: twilson @rgb.co.uk