I’m currently working with a specialist Geo Environmental Contractor and consultancy who are seeking an experience Geo Environmental Engineer to efficiently manage site investigation works on road and rail infrastructure projects nationwide.
Ideally you will be based close to Wakefield but if you are based outside of this location you’ll also be considered.
- Supervising site investigation works , including liaising with suppliers, H+S assessments, pricing of works
- Carrying out phase 1 desk studies including factual reporting
- Soila and rocking logging in accordance to BS5930
- Provide support to senior staff on project related requirements
Salary & Package
- Minimum of 1 year experience managing site investigations
- A related degree, ideally in Geology or Geography with Geology related modules
- UK driving licence
- Up to £26,000 dependent on experience
- Overnight expenses covered when required
- Van + fuel card
If this role is of interest please send your CV to Leylan at LSAAD@RGB.CO.UK