Senior Geotechnical Engineer (Chartered or Near Chartered) £40,000
An opportunity has become available for a Senior Geotechnical engineer to join a Multi-disciplined Environmental Consultancy at their Kent based offices.
As the appointed senior engineer you will be carrying out a varied role including;
- Overseeing several multi-disciplinary projects including supervising site investigations
- Preparation of factual and interpretative geotechnical reporting.
- Mentoring Junior Engineers
- Peer review of technical reports
- Managing key client relationships
- A minimum of 6 years UK based experience of geotechnical assessments and design
- Familiarity with all ground investigations techniques
- You will either be Chartered or near chartership status, they will support your development to achieve full chartership
If those role is of interest please send your CV to Leylan Saad LSAAD@RGB.CO.UK