Geo-Environmental Engineer (Remediation) – site based
Up to £30k – dependent on experience
An Environmental Engineering company are seeking an Assistant Remediation Engineer to support the Resident Engineer on projects covering the North East area.
As the appointed Assistant Remediation Engineer you will be carrying out the following site based duties:
- Ensuring standards are adhered to on site
- Monitoring progress of works
- Undertaking tests, including sampling and monitoring
- Responsible for maintaining the works site diary
- Supervising remedial works
If you have a relevant degree in Earth Science, Environmental Geology, Environmental Science or Engineering Geology or between 1-2 years site investigation experience and are looking to move into remediation then you will be considered for this opportunity.
Please send your CV to Leylan LSAAD@RGB.CO.UK