A unique opportunity has become available with one of the largest construction companies in Europe. They are seeking an experienced Geotechnical Engineer (ground investigations) to join their team in the Surrey working across ground investigations projects including one of the largest framework projects in the UK.
As the appointed Senior Engineer you will be expected to have a minimum of 5 years geotechnical ground investigation experience.
- Producing interpretive reports
- Reviewing technical reports
- Providing tender advice on potential issues
- Drafting estimate and costs plans
- Producing monthly valuations
- Review activity plans to ensure compliance
- Provide mentorship to junior engineers
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Ground Investigation Senior Engineer
- Good degree in a relevant subject (Civil engineering, Engineering Geology)
- Chartered or near-chartered
- ROGEP Professional/Specialist/Asvisor
- Geotechnical design to Eurocode 7
- £36,000 - £40,000
- Generous car allowance