An East London based Geo-Environmental consultancy are looking to expand their team and employ an experienced consultant to join their team. The company have been established for over 30 years providing a comprehensive service from site investigations through to validation, as a company it has a family feel with a laidback supportive environment.
This role will allow you to work across site investigation, consultancy and on the remediation side working with key local development projects in East London.
- Preparing Phase 1 desk study reports including PRA’s
- Undertake Phase 2 contaminated land site investigations and associated report writing
- Ground gas and water monitoring
- Assist in preparing remediation strategies
- Preparing fully costed proposals
This role will suit a candidate with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in site investigation and report writing who is looking to develop their career.
In return you will receive a salary of up to £30,000 + benefits including flexible working.
If this role is of interest please send your CV to Leylan LSAAD@RGB.CO.UK